Mohave Community College, Bullhead City, AZ 2003-2004
- Public Services Operations Assistant
- Graphic Designer -- Special Projects
Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce, Eureka Springs, AR 2001-2002
- Visitors Center Staff
- Meet and greet, by phone or in person, hundreds of visitors daily
- Provide information and directions to visitors.
- Make sales of gift shop items.
- Staff Photographer
- Photograph Chamber of Commerce events such as ribbon-cuttings, Legislative Luncheons,
community news items, Business After Hours and other assignments.
- Serve as press liaison, providing photos and press releases to the two city newspapers and other news media.
- Fill requests by phone and mail for images of historic Eureka Springs from Chamber of Commerce photo archives.
- Provide computer graphics for signs and other printed items as requested.
U. S. Postal Service, Del Mar, CA 1968-1999 (Retired)
- Box Clerk Track PO Box rents on computer,issue monthly rent notices.
- Accounting Technician Process and summarize window clerk activity.
- Window Clerk Interact with customers at a retail counter using a computer terminal (sales).
- Timekeeper Track employee times, prepare work hour reports.
- Claims and Inquiry Clerk Manage customer inquiries and claims for missing or damaged articles.
- 1961-1962 University of Arizona Tucson, AZ
- 1962-1964 U.C.L.A. Los Angeles, CA
- 1965-1965 Cerritos College Cerritos, CA
- 1966-1966 U.C.L.A. Los Angeles, CA
- 1984-1985 Orange Coast College Costa Mesa, CA
- 1998-1999 U.C. San Diego La Jolla, CA
- 2002-2004 Mohave Community College Bullhead City, AZ (Associate of Applied Science; Multimedia Specialist Certificate)
- 1968-1997 Exhibitor/Member of Sawdust Art Festival, Laguna Beach, California. Built my exhibit, prepared artwork for presentation during an eight week Festival. This was in addition to Postal Service employment. This activity also involved interacting with the public, and sales of my artwork.
- 1981-1994 Constructed and operated an in-home photo darkroom.
- 1990-present Transitioned from traditional photography to digital photography and video editing. This involves understanding and use of scanners, computers, printers and digital cameras.
- 2002-2004 Increased my knowledge of graphic and web design by returning to College and obtaining a Multimedia Specialist Certificate